Thursday, December 2, 2010

Getting Started

Well, since I have no idea what the word "blog" really means, and I definitely don't know where the word came from, I thought it was best to just dive in and learn by experience. After all, that's my favorite way to learn. Just get started.
And maybe I'll use this as a pre-journal, journal. Yeah, Rob said the program was going to require me to journal my thoughts and experiences, so maybe this blog will be a place to think about stuff before I'm supposed to think about it.
I'm SUPER excited right now.. Dec. 2 - I've never felt more present and alive in my life! I've spent so much of my recent years and focus on my girls and my business - sometimes just surviving, sometimes pleasantly thriving. But I'm ready to embark on a brand new experience. One with the potential to transform me personally and professionally, into a new world where I don't know the customs or norms. Where I have to reflect and explore. I want to be challenged, tested, pushed. I want to find adventure, creation and newness.

No comments:

Post a Comment